1. Is it God's will that we should suffer ill health?
2. Which covenant included healing, the Old or the New?
3. What all does salvation embrace?
4. Does healing always take place instantly?
1. What is the main source of physical healing?
2. What is the main source of illness?
3. What two procedures need to be carried out to bring healing?
1. How does our speech affect our physical health?
2. Where do the healing forces come from?
3. Is sickness a blessing or a curse?
4. Is the believer entitled to protection from physical suffering?
1. Can any believer exercise healing power?
2. How does continual speaking bring results?
3. What role does Medical Science play in bringing healing?
Back to Top
God's Healthcare Plan
The Tree of Life in the garden.
The Old Covenant included healing.
Deuteronomy 28 - health was part of the blessing.
The New Covenant included healing
a. Jesus healed the sick.
b. He sent His disciples out to heal the sick.
c. Healing was part of the Great Commission.
4. Misconceptions and Confusion
a. That it is not
always God's will to heal.
His Word is His will and it says he wants us
That healing requires the gifts of healing.
Laying on of hands by another believer
Mark 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it
shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall
The prayer of faith.
James 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and
let them pray over him, having anointed him with olive oil in the name of the
15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up;
and if he has committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
16 Confess [your] faults one to another, and pray one for another, that you may
be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. (GMR)
That healing should be instant.
d. That personal righteousness is needed for
e. That one's personal faith level determines healing.
The Body Heals Itself
1. It has a natural
built in healing capability.
2. Sickness occurs when the body cannot handle the
Spirits of Infirmity
a. They block the natural healing process.
b. Illnesses such as arthritis and high blood
Pressure fall into this category.
1. The speech center controls the whole nervous
2. Your healing comes from your spirit.
3. What you say controls the power that is released.
4. Say what God says about you
a. God says you are redeemed from the curse.
b. God says that you were healed by the stripes of Jesus.
1. From physical
2. From poisonous substances
a. Food additives that are toxic.
1. Healing power is
released from within your spirit.
2. You can impart it to others
a. By laying on of hands.
b. By the prayer of faith.
c. By using authority in the Name of Jesus.
The power in you might be small
a. You can send it out continually.
b. It will have an effect against large obstacles
analogy of a cork against iron.
c. You can maintain health before sickness strikes.
Continual release of healing power.
e. Maintaining the body's self healing capability.
The Role of Medical Science
1. Use of medication and doctors is never wrong.
a. Doctors and medicine cannot heal.
b. They help the body heal itself.
2. Surgery can remove an obstacle to healing.
3. Medicine can remove symptoms that hinder faith.
How to Receive Healing
1. Recognize the sources of life - the healing power
of God in your spirit.
2. Develop a template for healing.
3. Amplify the forces of the spirit.
4. Bind the spirits of infirmity in your body.
5. Break all family generation links.
6. Break all curses from other sources.
7. Speak to each part of the body and call it
8. Reject all symptoms of illness as a lie.
9. Get someone else to stand in agreement with you.
10. Use medicine to treat obvious symptoms where
11. Refuse to accept
anything except divine health that God intended.
Back to Top
ASK A QUESTION ABOUT THIS LESSON:
Back to Top