You may phone us at
760 466 7679
(8am to 5pm California Time Weekdays Only)
Our Postal Address:
5663 Balboa Ave #416
San Diego CA
The Role of Angels
Most of what God does in the
natural physical realm is accomplished through the agency of angels. This means that if
you are looking to God to change your circumstances, there will be angelic
activity involved in bringing about these changes.
This lesson will show you how angels work, what kind of power
they have in the earth, and what part you can play in working with the angels to
accomplish what needs to be done on your behalf.
1. Who was the Angel of the Lord?
2. What are the three main angelic groups?
3. What do messenger angels do?
4. Which angels are involved in bringing judgment?
5. Who was leader of the worship angels?
1. What are Guardian angels for?
2. Who has a guardian angel?
3. What happens when you issue a decree into the earth?
4. Who has the greatest authority in the earth?
5. Whose word do angels respond to?
Back to Top
The Ministry of Angels
The Angel of the Lord
- God's agent for direct action.
- The manifest glory of God.
The Angels of heaven
- Bring messages from God.
- Put thoughts into our minds.
- Carry out warfare in the heavenlies on our
- Require our authorization.
- Help us to enter worship.
- Associated with music.
- Personally allocated.
- Take care of all our personal needs.
- May be allocated to individuals, churches and
How Angels work
1. They require our authority in the earth
2. They obey the Word of God when we speak it into the earth.
3. They are subject to us in Jesus' Name.
Back to Top
I always see what I believe to be angelic visitation around
me at home. I appears that the presence follows me all the time. I asked
the Lord to allow me to see angels with the natural eye and not be
afraid. If I look directly at them, I can not see. It is only if I look
indirectly. Why is that? Also, I often hear knocks at my door and
voices. Could these be angles? There is no fear or alarm because I know
in whom I serve. God has not given me a spirit of fear. E.A.
and demons are seen only by the gift of discerning of spirits, and not by
the natural eye. Angelic appearances as recorded in Scripture are an
exception and not the norm, and to make such a request is an extremely
dangerous thing to do. This is addressed in the full lecture on the
subject, where it is explained that this can lead to deception. The
experiences you have of voices and knocks on the door indicate a possible
open door to the enemy, and should be dealt with as discussed under
Dealing with Curses. You mighty have a family generational link to
ASK A QUESTION ABOUT THIS LESSON:
Back to Top