You may phone us at
760 466 7679
(8am to 5pm California Time Weekdays Only)
Our Postal Address:
5663 Balboa Ave #416
San Diego CA
In this section you will learn all about the
Laws which God has set in motion for man to operate in. God's laws are
often viewed as commandments such as 'Thou Shalt!' or 'Thou Shalt Not!'
God's laws go far beyond this and include principles which will always work in the spiritual realm, just as
natural laws like the Law of Gravity always work in the physical realm.
You will learn here how some of these laws work.
1. What four spiritual laws did we mention? See if you can
remember them. Try to repeat them from memory.
2. From which day did God stop naming His creation?
3. What makes man different from the rest of the creation?
4. How is spiritual power released?
1. What does man's spirit give him that animals do not
2. In which two ways is power released by man into the earth?
3. Why can man bring the spiritual and physical realms
4. How is the spiritual realm brought to bear on the physical
Back to Top
The Spiritual Laws
1. The spirit realm is greater than the physical
a. Spirit can cause a change to take place in the physical.
b. God created the world through His Spirit.
2. Spiritual power is released by words
a. God sent His Word into the earth
3. There must be a blueprint of what is desired
a. God had a clear picture in His mind of what He wanted when
4. The creator has control and copyright over the
a. God named the things that
he kept under his control.
b. He let Adam name the things that were put under
Man is made in the image of God
1. His spirit is made from the same essence as God's
a. God breathed into man the breath(s)
b. He gave man part of his own
2. He can speak words from his spirit
a. Man alone amongst the creation has the faculty of speech.
b. Animals do not have this.
3. He has control over creation
a. God put the whole world under
b. Whatever took place in the earth
was up to Adam. c. Man still has this power.
4. He has limitations, but God can overcome them
a. There are many areas that God limited man in.
b. But with the indwelling Holy Spirit, all things become possible.
Creative power can be released in two ways
a. By the faculty of will, man is
able to put into motion what originates in his heart.
b. Thus actions permit the power in
the spirit to be released into the earth.
a. When a person speaks, they release
into the earth the power that is in their spirit.
b. Words are the containers that
carry the power of the spirit.
Back to Top
ASK A QUESTION ABOUT THIS LESSON:
Back to Top